Don't Hold Back
Want to hear frank and open conversations about what young South Africans really have on their minds?
Then don't miss the monthly "Don't Hold Back" video podcast, where host Nozibele Qamngana-Mayaba and a guest chat about everything from sex and money to addiction and careers – all while eating their favorite foods together.
Many young South Africans would love the chance to discuss taboo topics or the complicated decisions they're facing in life.
With its honest, inspiring and sometimes controversial conversations, "Don't hold back" is one of the few platforms to do this.
Host Nozibele is an award-winning content creator, author and HIV activist. Join her as she chats with fellow South Africans on matters such as developing a career, recognizing toxic relationships, struggling with substance abuse and coping better with life's pressures.
You can listen and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.
Leave us a rating or review if you've got a minute! You'll help others find "Don't Hold Back".
Get in touch with us
Nozibele Qamngana-Mayaba on Instagram
The 77 Percent (DW Africa) on Instagram
Jacaranda FM on Instagram
East Coast Radio on Instagram
The core production team
- Nozibele Qamngana-Mayaba - Host
- Wanjiku Mwaura - Lead Producer (DW)
- Cai Nebe - Lead Producer (DW)
- Asumpta Lattus - Executive Producer (DW)
- Diane Macpherson - Head of On-Demand Content (East Coast Radio / Jacaranda FM)
- Gerda de Sousa - Producer (Jacaranda FM)
- Andrew Pike - Technical Support (Jacaranda FM)
- Laura Döing - Format Development (DW)
- Johannes Beck - Format Development (DW)